The Case Briefs Project is a new online publication of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal intended to provide Journal members with an opportunity to engage with Federal Circuit jurisprudence and to publish written work outside of the student Note context. Additionally, the case briefs provide members of the Federal Circuit Bar Association with an additional resource to stay current with legal developments in their field. The Case Briefs Project focuses on an objective synthesis of the cases organized according to the traditional case brief format: Statement of Facts, Procedural History, Questions Presented, Holding, Reasoning, and Concurring/Dissenting Opinions. Have a request? Please submit a case brief request using this form.
- Alamo v. United States
- Amgen Inc. v. Sandoz Inc.
- Amgen Manufacturing Limited v. Apotex Inc.
- Apple, Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Avid Technology, Inc. v. Harmonic, Inc.
- Cahill v. Merit Systems Protection Board
- ClearCorrect Operating, LLC v. International Trade Commission
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Westlake Services
- CSIRO v. CISCO Systems, Inc.
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. v. Mylan Institutional LLC, Mylan Inc.
- Impression Products, Inc. v. Lexmark International, Inc.
- In re Cray Inc.
- In re Cuozzo Speed Technologies, LLC
- In re TC Heartland, LLC
- In re Urbanski
- Parrott v. Shulkin
- PersonalWeb Techs., LLC v. Apple, Inc.
- Phigenix, Inc. v. ImmunoGen, Inc.
- Promega Corp v. Life Technologies Corp.
- Samsung Elecs. Co. v. Apple, Inc.
- SCA Hygeine Products v. First Quality Baby Products
- SCA Hygiene Products Aktiebolag v. First Quality Baby Products
- Secure Axcess, LLC v. PNC Bank Nat’l Ass’n
- Sonix Tech. Co. v. Publications Int’l, Ltd.